By Read Gilgen
Absolutely the Beginner's advisor to Microsoft place of work PowerPoint 2003 teaches the reader every thing they should understand to create fascinating own and enterprise displays. Readers find out about new positive factors resembling clever Tags and programs, and the way to create a presentation from scratch or utilizing the layout wizard. This ebook will make beginners convinced of their use of layout templates, animations schemes and masses extra!
Read Online or Download Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003 PDF
Best microsoft books
* With greater than 2. five million copies in print of past variants, Excel For Dummies is the only vital advisor to Excel, and this up to date variation has been thoroughly rewritten to mirror broad adjustments in Excel 2007 * Readers observe the impressive alterations to Microsoft workplace, resembling the full redecorate of the interface to stress projects, a extra graphical interface, more straightforward rfile looking, and extra * indicates find out how to create and edit worksheets, input formulation, create and edit charts, insert graphs, layout database kinds, and use seek-and-find strategies * Demonstrates tips to upload links to worksheets, store worksheets as web content, upload present worksheet facts to an latest website, and ship worksheets through email * locations a different emphasis at the adjustments to collaboration and alertness servers
This examination is designed to validate home windows Server 2003 Microsoft qualified platforms directors (MCSEs) advert, community Infrastructure, and alertness Platform Technical experts abilities. the article of this examination is to validate merely the talents which are are assorted from the present MCSE abilities. This examination will satisfy the home windows Server 2008 know-how professional specifications of checks 70-640, 70-642, and 70-643.
Absolutely up to date for home windows Server 2012 R2! Designed to aid firm directors boost real-world, job-role-specific talents - this education advisor specializes in middle infrastructure management for home windows Server 2012 R2. construct hands-on services via a chain of classes, workouts, and steered practices - and support maximize your functionality at the task.
As a part of the hot Pocket Primer sequence, this e-book offers an summary of the most important and educational video clips to exploit PowerPoint. The e-book serves as a kick off point for deeper exploration of PowerPoint. the focal point of the booklet is on utilizing the software program package deal and growing dynamic and fascinating shows.
- New Perspectives on Microsoft Office 2003: First Course, Premium Edition
- Microsoft Outlook Programming: Jumpstart for Administrators, Developers, and Power Users
- PowerPoint 2010 For Dummies
- The Real MCTS/MCITP Exam 70-642 Prep Kit: Independent and Complete
Additional resources for Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003
Part I: Getting Started with PowerPoint 37 38 Part I: Getting Started with PowerPoint The Absolute Minimum In this chapter, you jumped right in and created a simple slide show, utilizing the basic functions you'll need for creating any presentation. You also did the following: • You learned how to create and add slides. • You found out how to view slides in various ways that help you develop a slide show. • You discovered the basic building blocks of a PowerPoint slide: designs, layouts, and objects.
You can rotate text, highlight it, or animate it for different effects. • Graphic objects You can add graphic objects, including clip art images, images from the Internet, drawings you create yourself, or scanned images, including photos. You can determine the size, location, rotation, and often the colors of such objects. • Content objects You can add content objects, including data and organizational charts, diagrams, tables, and multimedia elements. You can use layouts to add content objects, and you can also add such objects to any slide, placing them wherever you want.
Publishing a slide show to a Web page can make a presentation readily accessible without wasting paper. To learn more about publishing a slide show to the Web, see p. 319. Second, consider the ways printing might be of value beyond providing handouts. The primary use, in my book, is to prepare overhead transparencies of key slides so that in case your equipment fails, you can at least use an overhead projector to show them. And if you don't have an overhead projector, or if the power fails, you can hold up the printed overheads for all to see.