By Xingming Sun, Alex Liu, Han-Chieh Chao, Elisa Bertino
This quantity set LNCS 10039 and 10040 constitutes the refereed post-conference court cases of the second one foreign convention on Cloud Computing and safety, ICCCS 2016, held in Nanjing, China, in the course of July 29-31, 2016.
The ninety seven papers of those volumes have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from 272 submissions. The papers are equipped in topical sections similar to: info Hiding, Cloud Computing, Cloud defense, IOT purposes, Multimedia functions, Multimedia safety and Forensics.
Read or Download Cloud Computing and Security: Second International Conference, ICCCS 2016, Nanjing, China, July 29-31, 2016, Revised Selected Papers, Part II PDF
Best computing books
Rapid Prototyping with JS
home windows Azure
Practical examples contain construction a number of types of the Chat app:
jQuery + Parse. com JS leisure API
spine and Parse. com JS SDK
spine and Node. js
spine and Node. js + MongoDB
The Chat software has all of the beginning of a customary web/mobile program: fetching info, exhibiting it, filing new information. different examples include:
jQuery + Twitter RESP API “Tweet Analyzer”
Parse. com “Save John”
Node. js “Hello World”
MongoDB “Print Collections”
Derby + exhibit “Hello World”
spine. js “Hello World”
spine. js “Apple Database”
Monk + Expres. js “REST API Server”
This booklet will prevent many hours by way of delivering the hand-picked and demonstrated colletion of quickly begin courses. RPJS has functional examples that let to spend much less time studying and extra time development your personal purposes. Prototype quickly and send code that concerns!
This e-book is a suite of chosen papers offered on the final medical Computing in electric Engineering (SCEE) convention, held in Sinaia, Romania, in 2006. The sequence of SCEE meetings goals at addressing mathematical difficulties that have a relevance to undefined, with an emphasis on modeling and numerical simulation of digital circuits, electromagnetic fields but in addition coupled difficulties and common mathematical and computational tools.
This ebook includes the direction notes of the Summerschool on excessive functionality Computing in Fluid Dynamics, held on the Delft college of expertise, June 24-28, 1996. The lectures offered deal to a wide volume with algorithmic, programming and implementation matters, in addition to reports received to date on parallel systems.
- Sicherheit im Internet GERMAN
- How to Do Everything Windows 8 (How to Do Everything)
- High Performance Computing for Computational Science - VECPAR 2012: 10th International Conference, Kope, Japan, July 17-20, 2012, Revised Selected Papers
- Advances in High Performance Computing and Computational Sciences: The 1st Kazakh-German Advanced Research Workshop, Almaty, Kazakhstan, September 25 to October 1, 2005
- Handbuch Unternehmenssicherheit: Umfassendes Sicherheits-, Kontinuitäts- und Risikomanagement mit System
- How to Count (Programming for Mere Mortals, Volume 1)
Extra resources for Cloud Computing and Security: Second International Conference, ICCCS 2016, Nanjing, China, July 29-31, 2016, Revised Selected Papers, Part II
An improved authenticated group key transfer protocol based on secret sharing. IEEE Trans. Comput. 62(11), 2335–2336 (2013) 20. : Securing vehicular ad hoc networks. J. Comput. Secur. 15(1), 39– 68 (2007) 21. : How to share a secret. Commun. ACM 22(11), 612–613 (1979) 22. : A logic of authentication. Proc. R. Soc. Lond. com 3 Jiangsu Engineering Centre of Network Monitoring, Nanjing University of Information Science and Technology, Nanjing 210044, China 4 School of Computing, Edinburgh Napier University, 10 Colinton Road Edinburgh EH10 5DT, UK 5 The University of Salford, Salford, Greater Manchester M5 4WT, UK Abstract.
13(1), 71–83 (2016) 17. : A critique of a lightweight identity authentication protocol for vehicular networks. J. Inf. Hiding Multimedia Signal Process. 6(2), 183–188 (2015) 18. : Authenticated group key transfer protocol based on secret sharing. Trans. Comput. 59(6), 842–846 (2010) 19. : An improved authenticated group key transfer protocol based on secret sharing. IEEE Trans. Comput. 62(11), 2335–2336 (2013) 20. : Securing vehicular ad hoc networks. J. Comput. Secur. 15(1), 39– 68 (2007) 21. : How to share a secret.
2. 2 29 Threat Model The attacker tries to overhear the user’s private message and get the track of the user. In this paper, we employ the threat model proposed by Raya and Hubaux . There are three pairs as follows: • Global or Local: This dimension is about the activity range of attacker. If it is global, the attacker can collect the communication information from total networks of vehicle. • Active or Passive: The main works of the passive attack is to monitor and collect the vehicle, but the active attacker is to attempt to attack the target vehicle.