By Hazrat Inayat Khan
All recognized talks compiled from unique resources
Read Online or Download Complete Works of Pir-O-Murshid Hazrat Inayat Khan: Lectures on Sufism 1924 I PDF
Similar mysticism books
One of the themes mentioned within the first a part of Innerspace are the Kabbalistic universes in which we may possibly hold close to G-d, the consistent interaction among the religious and the actual, and the idea that of Divine windfall. partly , Rabbi Kaplan explores the textual content of Ezekiel's "Vision of the Chariot".
Many simple principles of algebra and quantity conception intertwine, making it perfect to discover either while. convinced Number-Theoretic Episodes in Algebra makes a speciality of a few very important facets of interconnections among quantity conception and commutative algebra. utilizing a pedagogical technique, the writer provides the conceptual foundations of commutative algebra coming up from quantity idea.
This booklet describes the non-public and religious advantages of dwelling existence in a fashion that concerns, with an knowledge that one’s existence can mirror a feeling of upper function it doesn't matter what the situations. The e-book attracts upon non secular, philosophical, and literary writings to teach how people in lots of cultures and old epochs have pursued noble reasons through answering God’s name as each one hears it.
Meher Baba states: i'm really not come to set up any cult, society or association; nor even to set up a brand new faith. the faith that I shall provide teaches the data of the single at the back of the various. The publication that I shall make humans learn is the e-book of the center that holds the foremost to the secret of existence.
- Mysticism: A Study and an Anthology
- Zohar: the Book of Splendor: Basic Readings from the Kabbalah
- Pagan Christmas: The Plants, Spirits, and Rituals at the Origins of Yuletide
- All Kinds of Magic: One Man's Search for Meaning Across the Modern World. Piers Moore Ede
- 3 Enoch, or, the Hebrew Book of Enoch. Edited and Translated for the First Time with Introduction, Commentary & Critical Notes By Hugo Odeberg
Extra resources for Complete Works of Pir-O-Murshid Hazrat Inayat Khan: Lectures on Sufism 1924 I
73. : “one knows” instead of “you know” 12 sees how very often one overlooked an act of human74 kindness to be done. Some natures there are who only need a word of human73 sympathy and of comfort, of kindness. If we do not listen to people at the right moment, very often we lose a battle which we might have won by having listened to him and having understood his wants. No strength is needed, only tact. It is this wonder-working of a person75 which has done miracles. There is no greater miracle to perform than to create harmony in one’s life, one’s home, one’s office, one’s work.
Or” added before “Christian”, “Hindu”, and “Buddhist” 7. st. 8. : “religion” in place of “mysticism” 9. : “yours” instead of “your mysticism” 10. : “does not know” instead of “has not yet known” 11. : “For” added before “There” 12. : “as there cannot be many wisdoms; there is” instead of “; there is one mysticism. There can only be” 14 be12 one wisdom. It is the13 error of mankind that there14 is Eastern and 15 Western wisdom16. 17As long as Eastern and Western is attached to wisdom, it is not wisdom.
101 The one who knows needs no discussion102. 103He knows. 103 Besides to put the truth104 into words is like putting105 the ocean in a bottle106. Yes,107 there is a wine the mystic drinks and that wine is ecstasy, a wine so powerful that the presence of the mystic becomes like108 wine for everyone who comes in his presence—109the wine of the real sacrament. 110 One may111 ask: 112Where does it come from, what is it made of? Call it power or life113 which comes through the mystic, through spheres every man is attached to.