By Qisheng Lin, John D. Corbett (auth.), Prof. Dr. Xin-Tao Wu (eds.)
Read or Download Controlled Assembly and Modification of Inorganic Systems PDF
Similar inorganic books
“… the publication does a good activity of placing jointly a number of assorted sessions of fabrics. Many universal issues emerge, and the publication might facilitate the improvement of hybrids during which the features of the “parents” are superior. ” –Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2011With functions in optoelectronics and photonics, quantum info processing, nanotechnology and information garage, molecular fabrics improve our day-by-day lives in numerous methods.
- Novel Surfactants: Preparation Applications And Biodegradability, Second Edition, Revised And Expanded
- Gas Phase Inorganic Chemistry
- Activation and Catalytic Reactions of Saturated Hydrocarbons in the Presence of Metal Complexes
- Handbook of Porphyrin Science: With Applications to Chemistry, Physics, Materials Science, Engineering, Biology and Medicine, Volumes 6-10
Additional info for Controlled Assembly and Modification of Inorganic Systems
Surprisingly, we obtained not only the thermodynamically stable 1/1 AC and i-QC phases, but also the valuable higher order 2/1 AC . Figure 12 shows a portion of the Sc–Mg–Zn phase distributions according to X-ray powder data analyses. As can be seen, the Sc–Mg–Zn i-QC appears in this section in a dumbbell-shaped region, beyond which the 1/1 and 2/1 ACs exist. This particular i-QC forms over a wide composition range, in contrast to that in Sc–Mg–Cu–Ga . We currently have little control over such subtle differences in electronic structure and packing that are presumably responsible for this.
Kauzlarich SM (ed) (1996) Chemistry, structure, and bonding of zintl phases and ions. VCH, New York 44. Belin C, Tillard-Charbonnel M (1993) Prog Solid State Chem 22:59 45. Miller GJ, Lee C-S, Choe W (2002) In: Meyer G, Naumann D, Wesemann L (eds) Inorganic chemistry highlights. Wiley-VCH, Weinheim, p 21 46. Corbett JD (2000) Angew Chem, Int Ed 39:670 47. Dong Z-C, Corbett JD (1996) Angew Chem Int Ed Engl 35:1006 48. Cordier G, Mueller V (1995) Z Naturforsch B 50:23 49. Tillard-Charbonnel M, Belin C (1991) J Solid State Chem 90:270 50.
3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. Shechtman D, Blech I, Gratias D, Cahn JW (1984) Phys Rev Lett 53:1951 Janot C (ed) (1994) Quasicrystals: a primer, 2nd edn. Oxford University Press, Oxford, UK Stadnik ZM (ed) (1999) Physical properties of quasicrystals. Springer, New York Massalski TB, Turchi PEA eds (2005) The science of complex alloy phases. The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society, Warrendale, PA Dubois JM, Janot C (eds) (2005) Useful quasicrystals. World Scientific, Singapore Macia E (2000) Appl Phys Lett 77:3045 Kameoka S, Tanabe T, Tsai AP (2004) Catal Today 93–95:23 Kelton KF, Gibbons PC (1997) MRS Bull 22:71 Man W, Megens M, Steinhardt PJ, Chaikin PM (2005) Nature 436:993 Andersen BC, Bloom PD, Baikerikar KG, Sheares VV, Mallapragada SK (2002) Biomaterials 23 Pauling L (1985) Nature 317:512 Pauling L (1990) Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 87:7849 International Union of Crystallography (1997) Acta Crystallogr A 48:922 Q.