By Barry Bloom
Microsoft .NET internet Farms describes the existence cycle of Microsoft .NET e-business purposes and the stairs a company will take as they develop their on-line presence. particular descriptions of know-how offerings a company makes will shop time, attempt, and funds. In-depth research of software program applied sciences used comprises software heart, community Load Balancing providers (NLBS), part Load Balancing (CLB), COM+, Firewalls, Cluster Server, valuable third social gathering applied sciences and different key Microsoft .NET elements. ultimately a roadmap will discover applied sciences like caching servers, load balancing units, and others. those and software program roadmaps will culminate in an in depth topology of a winning e-business program deployment in line with real-world event.
Read or Download Deploying and Managing Microsoft .NET Web Farms (Sams White Book) PDF
Best microsoft books
* With greater than 2. five million copies in print of prior variations, Excel For Dummies is the single critical advisor to Excel, and this up-to-date version has been thoroughly rewritten to mirror large alterations in Excel 2007 * Readers notice the extraordinary adjustments to Microsoft place of work, akin to the total redecorate of the interface to stress projects, a extra graphical interface, more uncomplicated rfile looking, and extra * indicates tips to create and edit worksheets, input formulation, create and edit charts, insert graphs, layout database varieties, and use seek-and-find suggestions * Demonstrates tips on how to upload links to worksheets, retailer worksheets as websites, upload latest worksheet facts to an latest online page, and ship worksheets through email * locations a different emphasis at the alterations to collaboration and alertness servers
This examination is designed to validate home windows Server 2003 Microsoft qualified platforms directors (MCSEs) advert, community Infrastructure, and alertness Platform Technical experts abilities. the thing of this examination is to validate basically the abilities which are are assorted from the present MCSE abilities. This examination will satisfy the home windows Server 2008 know-how expert requisites of assessments 70-640, 70-642, and 70-643.
Absolutely up to date for home windows Server 2012 R2! Designed to assist firm directors increase real-world, job-role-specific talents - this education advisor makes a speciality of center infrastructure management for home windows Server 2012 R2. construct hands-on services via a sequence of classes, routines, and recommended practices - and support maximize your functionality at the activity.
As a part of the recent Pocket Primer sequence, this booklet offers an summary of the key and educational video clips to exploit PowerPoint. The publication serves as a kick off point for deeper exploration of PowerPoint. the focal point of the publication is on utilizing the software program package deal and developing dynamic and interesting displays.
- New Perspectives on Microsoft Excel 2010, Brief: Brief
- Sams Teach Yourself Microsoft Office Word 2003 in 24 Hours
- User's guide for Microsoft Visio 2000 : enterprise edition for automated IT design and documentation
- Grundkurs Microsoft Dynamics AX: Die Business-Lösung von Microsoft in Version AX 2012
- Microsoft Dynamics® NAV 2009 Manufacturing I
- Statistical Analysis: Microsoft Excel 2010
Additional resources for Deploying and Managing Microsoft .NET Web Farms (Sams White Book)
Topics include a feature overview, installation of cluster service, and limitations of cluster service. • Chapter 18, “Creating a Windows 2000 Server Cluster,” discusses the steps required to create a cluster service cluster. Topics include using the Clustering Wizard, configuring groups, configuring resources, and testing failover scenarios. • Chapter 19, “Clustering Application Resources,” provides step-by-step instructions for adding standard server resources that can be clustered. These resources include file shares, generic Windows applications, generic Windows services, print spoolers, COM+ applications, IIS virtual roots, distributed transaction coordinator, and Microsoft Message Queue Service.
NET applications. NET Web Farms group- and user-management features. Cluster Service and NLB provide scalability and availability for a Web farm. Along with the core Windows 2000 servers are eight server technologies that are either new or have been renamed. Each of these servers must be deployed onto a core operating system. These technologies solve different problems and, by understanding the purpose and scope of each offering, an administrator can build a world-class Web farm. Microsoft Application Center 2000 Application Center 2000 is the deployment and management tool for high-availability Web applications built on Windows 2000.
NOT Web farms. NET enterprise servers. NOT Web farms perform poorly, have many problems, and lack the characteristics of a well-designed Web farm. NEW TERM Most Web farms contain many Web sites. A Web site is an online application that runs on the servers of a Web farm. As with Web farms, Web sites have incredible flexibility in construction but are susceptible to failure if poorly designed. NOT Web farm, and each can affect the success of the other. In a sense, their fates are intertwined. NOT business and technology decision makers.